CTET Application Form 2019, Application Important Dates – Apply Online Here
CTET Application Form 2019: Central Teacher Eligibility Test normally referred to as the CBSE CTET Application Form July 2019 may be a national level entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 are going to be organized for all the eligible candidates who have the interest to join the post of a faculty teacher for the first to eight classes.
Each candidate who is going to be cracked the CTET Exams terribly successful candidates to teach at the school of the central government as well as the KVS, NVS faculties and alternative varied faculties that accept the CTET score. All Interested candidates who are searching for the CTET 2019 Exams form must submit the online before the last date of CTET Exams 2019. The CTET 2019 Exams form are going to be offered in online mode. To induce all provide data regarding CTET 2019.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADING CTET APPLICATION FORM JULY 2019.
CTET Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
|CTET Online form available||To be updated|
|Application fee payment||To be updated|
|Online date correction in application form||To be updated|
|Admit card issued||To be updated|
|Entrance exam Date||7th July 2019|
CTET 2019 Online Application Form:
The application forms for CTET July 2019 are going to be accessible online at the official web site. The candidates ought to enter all the genuine data throughout the appliance process as required CTET 2019.
How to Apply Online for CTET 2019:
- Visit the CTET 2019 official web site @www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the Button that contains Apply for CTET 2019.
- If you’ve got already registered with CTET 2019, then kindly log in together with your registration number. In Case, any candidates have lost their registration number or so click on forget No. link.
- If anyone doesn’t have registration no, therefore click Button to Proceed to apply on-line 2019.
- Read the instruction or take a printout of it to urge help before CTET 2019 on-line form filling.
- To Fill on-line form of CTET, Fill required details can accurate/correct details submit.
- After filling all data properly, click to next step and transfer your image and signature.
- Last step to pay CTET application fee by DD/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ E-Banking.
- Now Take print out of the confirmation page and send it to CBSE authority.
CTET July 2019 Application Form Fee:
CTET Exam Application Form 2019 fee are as follows:
The payment of application fee will be created by credit/debit card or e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank.
The application fee may also be created by the e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank.
The application fee for general /OBC category: Rs 600/- (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 1000/ (for each paper 1 and 2)
The application fee for SC/ST/Differently abled: Rs Three hundred (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 500/ (for each paper 1 and 2).
CTET 2019 Selection Procedure:
Candidates ought to know about the proper CTET 2019 selection method. Therefore, here we’ve got given a full description of selection a procedure. According to the CTET examination authority department, candidates are going to be selected as per their performance within the CTET on-line examination. To qualify within the on-line examination, candidates ought to be passed with the minimum qualifying marks of 60% and above. Candidates will check CTET Selection Procedure 2019 details below.
Paper I: The paper I is for someone who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
Paper II: The Paper II is for someone who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.