HPCL Officer Engineers Salary Package for Freshers, How to Become an HPCL Officer

HPCL Officer Engineers Salary Package for Freshers, How to Become an HPCL Officer

HPCL Officer Engineers Salary: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a Navratna Company, is an Indian-State owned enterprise, that operates within the field of Oil and natural gas. The corporate headquarters placed in Mumbai. The corporate became the subject of debate at world’s canvas after the Forbes 2000 and Fortune 500 featured HPCL. The corporate is graded 367th within the Fortune five hundred list as of 2016. Currently, the govt of Republic of India owns the company’s 51.11% shares and alternative monetary institutes &investors owns the remainder 48.89% shares.

HPCL operates 2 major refineries, one in Mumbai and also the alternative in Visakhapatnam. The industrial plant in Mumbai includes a capability of 6.5 million metric tons year whereas the other in Visakhapatnam includes a capability of 8.3 million metric tons each year.

Not terribly while past, HPCL circulated the notice for accomplishment of Officers through GATE-2017. During this article we’ll see the main points of the recruitment and also the Pay structure of officers:

HPCL  Officer Engineers Salary in Hand:

After booming selection in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited at Officers posts, he/she are going to be placed at the International Development Association pay scale of E3 (60,000 to 1,80,000) grade. His/Her beginning basic pay would be 60,000 from the date of appointment within the company. He/She also will be eligible for D.A., H.R.A., and different perks & allowances. Here is that the wage breakup for an HPCL Officer

HPCL Officer Pay Scale after 3rd PRC:

HPCL Officers Salary after 3rd PRC
Salary ComponentAmount
GradeA
Salary60,000 to 1,80,000
Initial Basic Pay60,000
Allowances55,000
Minimum Monthly Gross Salary in INR1,15,000

Some Benefits in HPCL Job:

  • Retirement Benefits
  • Superannuation benefits
  • Gratuity
  • Provident Fund

How to Become an HPCL Officer?

The students of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, and Chemical stream with 4-year full-time Engineering degrees or the scholars within the final semester of branches mentioned on top of are eligible to use.
The minimum combination marks of all semesters candidate ought to ought to apply are 60 minutes (for General and OBC-NC category) and five hundredth (for SC / ST / PWD category).
The regulation for General class candidates is twenty five years (Maximum) as of thirty June 2017 i.e. Birth date on or once thirty June 1992.
Age relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST / PWD candidates are applicable as per the govt. of India directives.
An interested candidate should seem within the GATE examination to urge the job in Hindustan petroleum Corporation limited at Officers Post.
Only booming GATE 2017 candidates are concerned more selection process in an exceedingly planned ratio within the order of the category-wise discipline-wise merit list.

ALSO READ: IOCL SALARY FOR FRESHER ENGINEERS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *